Programme of Events | Membership | Publications | Editorial Board | Officers | Library |  Medieval Graffiti Survey  
Hampshire Field Club logo
Hampshire Field Club & Archaeological Society
Registered Charity number 243773     Homepage | Archaeology | Historic Buildings  |  Hampshire Papers  | Landscape | Local History   
" "

Newsletter 66 - Autumn 2016

From the President Chris Elmer
Digital News  
   
Historic Buildings Section editor Bill Fergie
Editorial Bill Fergie
The Wool House, Southampton: Reconsidered Edward Roberts
Housing the Medieval Bishops of Winchester John Hare
Pamber Priory Farmhouse, Monk Sherborne - An Important Transitional House Bill Fergie
The Hampshire Churches Medieval Graffiti Survey: an update Karen Wardley
Imported Baltic oak with “Hausmarken” – gouged marks: the case of the Renaissance choir stalls at the Hospital of St Cross, Winchester Nicholas Riall
 
Local History Section editor Mark Page
Buriton Brickmaker Escapes Transportation Celia Cartwright
Eggar’s Grammar School, Alton Jane Hurst
Book Reviews  
Archives and Local Studies news from Hampshire Record Office Mark Pitchforth


Landscape Section editor George Campbell
Editorial George Campbell
Imposed, Contested and Negotiated Landscapes: a Hampshire Selection George Campbell
A Nineteenth-Century Boundary Stone at Botley David Chun
Irrigated Water- Meadows on the Lavant Malcolm Walford
Forest and Fringe George Watts


Archaeology Section editor David Allen
Editorial David Allen
Turning the Tide: the coming of Cnut - Archaeology Section Annual Conference, November 2015 Jan Bristow & Kay Ainsworth

The Thatched Cottage, Alverstoke, Gosport:A summary report on two Test Pits, dug 17 October 2015

Jan Bristow
   
Obituries  
Dr Edwin Course 1922 – 2016 A Pioneer of Industrial Archaeology  
Jack Sturgess MBE - Man of Wessex  

ISSN 0265-9190

Newsletter index

Other publications available
Contact
Any questions about Publications?
Then email Julia Sandison