Programme of Events | Membership | Publications | Editorial Board | Officers | Library  
Hampshire Field Club logo
Hampshire Field Club & Archaeological Society
Registered Charity number 243773     Homepage | Archaeology | Historic Buildings  | Landscape | Local History   
" "

Newsletter 56 - Autumn 2011

 
Contents General editor Dick Selwood  

 
From the President Dick Selwood
President's notes
Dick Selwood
News DickSelwood

 
Local History Section editor Mark Page
'A Perfect Little Paradise' A history of Winslade Congregational Chapel - 1888-1935 Roger Ottewill
Chawton - St Lawrence, St Faith, and St Nicholas
Jane Hurst
Archives and Local Studies News from Hampshire Record Office David Rymill
Book Reviews

 
Historic Buildings Section editor Edward Roberts
A Warning from West Meon
Edward Roberts
The Leathern Bottle, 16 Amery Street, Alton
Jane Hurst
Park Farmhouse, Little Somborne
Gordon Pearson
A Grant to Date Buildings: Buildings Investigated by the Hampshire Buildings Survey Group on behalf of the Historic Buildings Section of the HFC&AS
Bill Fergie
Tree-ring dating of the brethren's hall at St Cross, Winchester
John Hare

 
Landscape Section editor George Campbell
Editorial George Campbell
Bee gardens in the New Forest
Penelope Walker
Balks and Furrows George Watts
Old Boundaries Never Die...
George Campbell
The Missing Link Malcolm Walford
The Changing Boundaries of East Dorset with West Hampshire George Campbell
   
Archaeology Section editor David Allen
Editorial David Allen
The Cholderton Estate, Amport, Hampshire
Cynthia Poole
The Wiltshire Collection at the Hampshire County Museum Service Russell Burdekin

ISSN 0265-9190

Newsletter index

Other publications available
Contact
Any questions about Publications?
Then email Julia Sandison