Programme of Events | Membership | Publications | Editorial Board | Officers | Library  
Hampshire Field Club logo
Hampshire Field Club & Archaeological Society
Registered Charity number 243773     Homepage | Archaeology | Historic Buildings  | Landscape | Local History   
" "

Newsletter 54 - Autumn 2010

 
Contents General editor, Dick Selwood  

 
Local History Section Editor, Mark Page
An Intolerable Nuisance Malcolm Walford
The Agricultural Revolution: Changes in Agriculture and Silviculture in Hampshire 1660-1830
Sharon Noviss
Clarifying the Link between Bedwork Watermeadows and the Sheep and Corn System on the English South Central Chalks in the 17th and 18th Centuries Gavin Bowie
News from the Hampshire Record Office, Archives and Local Studies David Rymill
Book Review



Historic Buildings Section Editor, Edward Roberts
Editorial Edward Roberts
The farm mill attached to the Manor Farm staddle barn, Broughton, Hampshire downlands Gavin Bowie


News Item: Celebrating 125 years by winning awards Dick Selwood


Landscape
Section Editor, George Campbell
Editoral George Campbell
'A Glorious Opportunity' - Beautifying Hampshire Roads between the Wars
Malcolm Walford
Reconstructing the Former Landscapes of Martin
George Campbell
Odiham's Royal Deer Park
Sheila Millard


News Item: 125th Anniversary Conference
Dick Selwood


Archaeology
Section Editor, David Allen
Archaeology Section pages this issue as the Section Editor is more than fully committed to helping prepare Basing House for its re-opening in late August...many apologies to those who miss them.  It would also be good to receive more copy - there has been a dearth of late - with a reminder that any contributions should be informative and aimed at expanding our knowledge of Hampshire archaeology. Contact David Allen.

ISSN 0265-9190

Newsletter index

Other publications available
Contact
Any questions about Publications?
Then email Julia Sandison